Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Never Before

One of my favorite photos. It is also in Downtown, I believe it was on Wilshire Blvd. I took the photo through an alley way, in front of the Macy's Plaza. I had passed it during the day a billion times but I had never seen it at night. It was beautiful.
I don't know why but it reminds me of the Eiffel Tower, I know random right?I think its the lights.
It was the last photo I took that day, and it made me feel very accomplished. I went home and logged on to myspace and did a little socializing and went to bed. It was the perfect day.
The next day I had to work so I didnt really have a chance to look at all the photos from the day before. Once i did look at them I was amazed. I thought it came out better than expected. I have not been able to find a subject as good as this one since.
Maybe Im not looking hard enough.
I should probably start looking at places that are not normally considered beautiful. That would be a challenge, but I love getting gritty with my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment